If you would like to start or sponsor a Vet Life Community in your area, please create an account on this site then complete and submit the application at the right. →
- Since Communities are run by veterans, you must be a veteran to start a community. Family members can run family meetings, but the Program Director and Life Coaches must be veterans.
- Male veterans will coach male veterans; female veterans will coach female veterans; family members may coach family members.
- You need to have a desire to help other veterans, and to have empathy for their circumstances.
- There will need to be Leadership and Sponsors to administer and support the program.
- You will need to complete Vet Life Community Life Coach Training.
- Fill out the application at the right.
- Be sure to fill out all information so we know how to contact you.
- You will receive information on the training time and location by email.
If there is already a Vet Life Community in your area, please visit that community and talk with the Program Director about becoming a Life Coach. Program Directors are equipped to train new Life Coaches.
PLEASE FILL OUT APPLICATION TO TAKE A SAMPLE ASSESSMENT->