Operation Not Forgotten has created a network of Vet Life Communities, a meeting place for veterans - confidential ... free to veterans and their families.
- Dallas, Georgia - Paulding County Vet Life Community- Meets each Thursday at 6:30 p.m. Bethany Christian Church Parsonage Annex Building, 3264 Villa Rica Highway, Dallas,GA. 30157 For more information: Steve Schiffman - firstname.lastname@example.org - 770-947-8606 News:
- https://www.pauldingrotary.org/news-events/24-news-events/62-steve-schiffman-of-operation-not-forgotten /
- Highland Rivers Vet Life Community - Meetings beginning Thursday, May 10. For more information contact Richard Twist, CSP, Lead Peer Specialist, richardtwist@highlandrivers.
org / Office 706-253-1112 ext. 5212. Meetings located at 126 Enterprise Path, Hiram, GA 30141 MORE / News: https://www.dailycitizen.news/news/lifestyles/highland-rivers-health-operation-not-forgotten-helps-veterans-address-mental/article_d109d23a-d4ca-5b04-8213-29efd1cd47b5.html
- McDonough, Georgia - McDonough Vet Life Community /Henry County Veterans Support Group, 255 Racetrack Rd. McDonough, GA. 30252. For more information contact Bob Van Dunk, or Jim Dunn, (770)284-3306 /or email email@example.com
- Valdosta, Georgia - Veterans First Light Community - Hours of Operation M-Th from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Meetings are held on Tuesdays at the Veterans First Light facility located at 1700 East Park Ave. Suite A, Valdosta, GA. 31602. For more information contact Michael Altepeter - Michael@veteransfirstlight.org / 229-316-8400 / website: http://www.v1l.org / Freedom Fest: https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Veterans-First-Light-hosts-inaugural-Freedom-Fest-475783233.html
- Woodstock, Georgia - Cherokee Veterans Community - Meetings are every Thursday at 6:30 - 8:30 pm at First Baptist Church Woodstock, 11905 Hwy. 92, Woodstock Ga. 30188. For more information: David Snyder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Also: https://www.facebook.com/cherokeevets/ and https://www.cherokeeveteranscommunity.org/about-us
- Meetings for Male Veterans: Building A, Rm. 260
- New Meetings for Female Veterans: Building A, Rm. 261
- New Meetings for Family / Spouse Support Building A, Rm. 262