Operation Not Forgotten has created a network of Vet Life Communities, a meeting place for veterans - confidential ... free to veterans and their families.
- Atlanta, Georgia - VEO (Veteran Empowerment Organization) Vet Life Community - Our Vision is to end veteran homelessness and return the dignity of self sufficiency to every veteran we serve. www.veohero.org / 373 W Lake Ave NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30318
- Dallas, Georgia - Paulding County Vet Life Community- Meets each Thursday at 6:30 p.m. Bethany Christian Church Parsonage Annex Building, 3264 Villa Rica Highway, Dallas,GA. 30157 For more information: John Gorman - firstname.lastname@example.org or Steve Schiffman - email@example.com - 770-947-8606
- Highland Rivers Vet Life Community - Meetings beginning Thursday, May 10. For more information contact Tim Naylor, CSP, Lead Peer Specialist, chrisfarmer@highlandrivers.
org/ Office 706-253-1112 ext. 5212. Meetings located at 126 Enterprise Path, Hiram, GA 30141
- McDonough, Georgia - McDonough Vet Life Community /Henry County Veterans Support Group, 255 Racetrack Rd. McDonough, GA. 30252. For more information contact Bob Van Dunk, Jim Dunn, or Joe Peck (770)284-3306 /or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valdosta, Georgia - Veterans First Light Community - VETERANS FIRST LIGHT MEETINGS HAVE EXPANDED TO 5 WEEKLY MEETINGS WITH ONE FOR FEMALE VETERANS. Meetings are held on Tuesdays at the Veterans First Light facility located at 1700 East Park Ave. Suite A, Valdosta, GA. 31602. For more information contact Michael Altepeter - Michael@veteransfirstlight.org / 229-316-8400 / website: http://www.v1l.org
- Woodstock, Georgia - Cherokee Veterans Community - Meetings are every Thursday at 6:30 - 8:30 pm at First Baptist Church Woodstock, 11905 Hwy. 92, Woodstock Ga. 30188. For more information: David Snyder - email@example.com
- See Also: https://www.facebook.com/cherokeevets/ and http://cherokeeveteranscommunity.org/index.php
- Meetings for Male Veterans: Building A, Rm. 260
- New Meetings for Female Veterans: Building A, Rm. 261
- New Meetings for Family / Spouse Support Building A, Rm. 262
- Gulf Coast Vet Life Community in Victoria, Texas. Meetings Mondays @6:30 American Legion Hall, 1402 E. Santa Rosa St. Victoria Tx. 77901 - For more info email James Kurth:VLC.TX.USA@gmail.com - NEWS from Gulf Coast Vet Life Community: https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2017/mar/23/peer-support-group-connects-veterans/ ; http://www.crossroadstoday.com/story/34186515/veteran-center-offers-training-for-peer-mentor-program